Friday, January 22, 2010

Thank you and peanut butter pretzels

I just wanted to say THANK YOU for the awesome response I have received from this blog. When I first decided to take the leap into the "working world", I was nervous about time management with 3 kids and a husband who works 70-100 hours a week. Well, I have been loving the "work" and have found myself up late a night sewing and having so much fun. I love creatng new things and seeing a design come together. I look forward to working with more of you and I have a lot of great ideas and designs for the upcoming season. Thank you for your business and your support of my new venture! I greatly appreciate it!
And thanks to Jenn Bailey (Streck) for making my blog look so cute:)
I will be taking a break from sewing this weekend, as Jeff is actually off Sat. and Sun. He worked 7 doubles this week, so it's well-deserved. I will be spending some QT with the fam and not the sewing machine. I will be eager to sew again come Monday, so place some orders:)
And about the peanut butter pretzels....for those of you in Atlanta...run, don't walk to Trader Joe's and get the chocolate covered peanut butter filled pretzels. OMG! The BEST treat I have discovered in a long time! I am enjoying a few (ha) right now, so had to share the info.
Have a great weekend.
-Claudia
E-mail me for orders
claudnewsh@gmail.com